Subject: [Leica] What's Good For The Goose
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 14:48:36 -0500

At 09:14 PM 1/27/98 +0200, Harold Gess wrote:
>But the first Canon Lenses were made by a company called Nippon Kogaku, a
>company we all know as ... wait for it ... Nikon.

From thefted Zeiss patents.  The entire Japanese camera industry is based
upon their stealing of German developments, without recompense.

HEY:  you copyright guys out there:  understand.  Nikon STOLE German
patents to get started.  Is that right?  Why should you folks, who gripe
and moan and go on and on about copyright protections, continue to shoot
with Nikon?  or Canon, either?
Riddle me that one, kiddies!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315