Subject: Re: [Leica] Wall Street Camera
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 16:36:08 -0500 (EST)

Speaking of Wall Street Camera, there was no sign of digital equipment there
when I lived in NYC up to spring 1997. They offered me a black 50mm f2
Sumacron-mount for $650 that was like new -- if not new.

They specialize in still film equipment. I would always drop in for a few
minutes on a free Sunday morning, after striding across Brooklyn Bridge from
Brookyn Heights, where I would park my Chevy. Those were the days...

Bob