Subject: Re: [Leica] supposed to be a Leica M group
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 21:02:20 -0800

Though I don't use R equipment (I've got a ton of Nikon and 'other' SLR
equipment that I fully intend to keep), I think the charter declaration of
the group missed out on not explaining that the discussion of old scotch
(I've got some 25 year old cask strength Glenlochy waiting in the wings),
motorcycles, and other things are also part of life. In addition,
photography, even when done with Mamiyas or Ikedas may make for interesting
topics which, in the end, help us take better pictures with our M cameras.

I use about 10 different brands of cameras, but this is the list I read.
Keep it up, and R users be welcome!

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com