Subject: Re: [Leica] supposed to be a Leica M group
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 21:11:55 -0500

Tom A. wrote:

Bill, I concur with you on the various points re the LUG's and as for point
7 on your list, lets pick a place and time, you bring a M6, Ted brings his
scotch and I will bring the Rapidwinder. Could be an interesting
meeting!!!>>>>>>>

And this is kind of conversation is what makes life bearable some days by
having the LUG and friends attached!

You guys get it organized and I'll bring a bottle of "LAGAVULLIN!" :)

ted