Subject: Re: [Leica] Disneyland Leicas, counterfeited money
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 17:44:30 -0800

At 11:10 AM 1/24/98 -0800, you wrote:

>Jim,
>Did you get the details?  I think maybe you've uncovered a way to get an
>R8.
>
>donal

Unfortunately, they didn't give any details. But they did show the money,
and on TV, it looked really good. We're too old to be able to "hack"
technology around to produce cool stuff. Even if it were legal! Those young
minds are uncluttered. No obligations. No commitments. Just a free mind and
spirit. Just have to make sure they are aimed in the right direction.

Jim