Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Summicron 1960-68 - Alf & Bud etal
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 01:41:43 +0100

Yes, Mary and Bud, I judge the current developments similar.
We are speaking of "melodies" instead of single tones.

And sometimes, when a print is really well-done, I could caress
the print, the corresponding lens, and the (absolutely reliable)
body, because I almost "burn" inside from joy and happiness.

Alf