Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA 1998 Spring Photo Shoot -- DATES
From: WILLIAM CALDWELL <sneeker@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 16:30:59 -0500

[SNIP]
>According to Roy Moss in his editorial in "Viewfinder" Vol. 30 No. 4 >FourthQuarter 97, the shoot will be held mid-April in Charleston South >Carolina.
>

> When was this issue received?  I have not received mine.
>
> Bill Grimwood
[SNIP]

Dear Bill Grimwood and other interested LUGGERS:

In checking on the dates of the 1998 Spring Photo Shoot, I called Roy
Moss, the LHSA President.  He stated that the "Viewfinder" was mailed
third class earlier in January (about 12 days ago) and that he has
talked to several individuals who received their copies late last week.

A first class mailing was sent last week to all LHSA members regarding
the 1998 photo shoot, which is to occur Friday through Sunday, April 17
- -19, 1998.  Roy believes that members would have this flyer by this
coming Wednesday, January 28.  If Roy monitors LUG, I would like to
thank him for the courtesies extended to me over the telephone earlier
today.

Bill Caldwell
sneeker@erol.com