Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Eric Lets Cat Out Of Bag
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 08:23:50 -0800

Pascal wrote:
<snip>
> He who buys such things nevertheless, contributes to creating
> unemployment in his own country or region.<snip>

Wrong.

But even more important peoples that do not trade with each other war
with each other.  There is not much middle ground.

But now that I think about it Pascal, you might be correct in one
sense.  There is little unemployment in countries that are at war.
Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $