Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica/Schneider/Small
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 22:49:11 EST

<<
 I know Schneider is known for sharp lenses. Does anyone know about this
 240mm (Marc, are you out there)? Should be fun to play with on my SL2.  The
 barrel from the lens head is not very pretty, but the glass looks mint.

 Gary - I will let Marc write on that himself - but it is all the more reason
to buy
 his new book "Non-Leitz LEICA Thread-Mount Lenses"  My copy has an original
 Marc Small autograph :)  :).

 Daag,

 Marvin