Subject: Re: [Leica] Multiple Exposures w/ M6 & M3
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 14:13:39 -0600

At 10:56 PM 1/21/98 -0800, you wrote:

>Yes. All of the Leica R cameras. I have many many absolutely perfect
>registration photographs, printed to 16x20, taken with Leica R4sP, R6, &
>R7. Leica R's have a special double exposure lever which disengages the
>film transport and allows cocking the shutter as many times as you wish. I
>always use a winder and it always works perfectly. Every time.

And the R8 actually has a brake that holds the film still when doing
multiple exposures. They want to disengage it when rewinding film. It sits
on top of the rewind button which is right under the wind lever (I really
like that arrangement).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch