Subject: [Leica] Info on Fisheye-Elmarit R 16mm f/2.8 wanted
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 98 19:45:27 +0100

Hello:

thanks to all luggers who responded to my question some days ago on the
relative merits of the Elmarit R 19mm f/2.8.

I have now come across a Fisheye-Elmarit R 16mm f/2.8 at a very
reasonable price (at least in Leica terms...:-) ).

The idea of having a real Fisheye lens always attracted me, so I am very
much interested in it. Does anyone have any kind of experience with this
lens. How is its quality?
Apparently the present model is already on the market sinds 1974 in an
unchanged form. On the lens barrel it says: "Leitz Wetzlar".

All info gladly welcome!
Thanks.

Pascal

Sent on a Macintosh PowerBook G3, the fastest laptop on the planet