Subject: Re: [Leica] Durst A600 Enlarger question/Off Topic
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 07:16:29 +0000

I'm not familiar with the design of the Durst but I do encounterthe
same situation with a venerable Omega DII.  To get 5x7 or smaller
prints, I switch to a longer enlarger lens - 80mm or 135mm or add
the Nikkor extension tubes for enlarger lenses.

Roy

On 22 Jan 98 at 20:50, Gabe Sachs wrote:

> 8x10.  I have a 50mm Componon Shneider lens on it and it is sooo
> frustrating.  I was just wondering if anyone can help me out.  It
> does not let me focus under the size 8x10.  Over the size, it's
   Roy C. Zartarian
   http://www.connix.com/~royzart
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"

Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the key board. All typos are his fault.