Subject: Re: [Leica] Multiple Exposures w/ M6 & M3
From: Nick Hunter <nhunter1@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 23:56:15 -0500 (EST)

Best double exposure results should come from the oldest designs, as you
suggest; or the newest. Many auto-everything SLRs have multiple exposure.
It just disables the film wind. (I don't know about the R8). This is
probably the most accurate way to double expose in 35mm. Most of the
designs with independent shutter and film wind were rollfilm cameras.

Nick Hunter