Subject: Re: [Leica]Bellows - was ring flash
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 16:08:39 -0800

Gary Todoroff wrote:

> Donal - I was at an antique store in Eureka today, looking for Leica's of
> course! I saw an old product catalog from Acura that showed some Visoflex
> style equipment, plus a bellows with tilt and swivel. I think it was fairly
> old and only showed Thread Mount bodies. Now I may need to go back and
> study it more closely.
>
> No Leica's to be found, but I couldn't resist the two beautiful volumes of
> the Journals of Lewis and Clark by Biddle for $15. Exploring for Leica's
> leads to all kinds of discoveries. . .

Gary,
If it exists, buy it.  I'll take if you don't.  I have a friend who
could machine adapters for Rs to it.

The L&C journals are a find.  Having spent some of my youth in The
Dalles, Oregon in a house that as best we could tell was on the camping
spot of the expedition, I've had a soft spot for their accomplishments.
I just wish they hadn't told the world how beautifyl the Columbia Gorge
is!!

donal

- --
Donal Philby