Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Email Virus
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 22:35:16 -0600

At 08:30 AM 1/20/98 -0800, you wrote:

>evident that some of you have far more experience in this medium than I.  I
>will resist any "do good" impulses in this regard in the future.   Norman
>Milks...out.

No, no, no! Do good lots of time is just that - good. Don't avoid helping
people out here. You are most welcome. But just don't buy such things as
some people are wont to spread on the internet just to drive people crazy,
and get you jumped on like happened. (Friendly jumping, for sure in this
group, lucky you!).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?