Subject: Re: [Leica] Jun Nakajima's Japanese Leica Web Site
From: Jun Nakajima <jun@magicalights.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 18:14:01 +0900

Dear Mr.Marvin Moss,

This is Jun Nakajima,from decadant,leica Web_site.
I will first to write to you.
Today I recieved from your mail and also,found out your message
for my web_site in LUG mailing list.Thank you very much to up to
your message on ML,I am very happy to your kindly assitance.
I heard this mailing list from Mr.John.W.Lee via internet mail
and then join into it,but I have been worked hard for own buisiness
and keep up to maitenance on my web_site,so I can read those
messages but can not write reply in there.
This is the most important thing(reason) to decide that it should
be opend BBS system for english users on my web site.
So,I wish to many people who loved leica in japan have more activity
to the internet world(world wide,of course on LUG mailing list).

I send you my many many thanks for all you so kindly did for me.

I remain,yours sincerely,  Jun Nakajima

- --
Jun Nakajima
Magicalights Studio Corporation.