Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M6 info requested
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 13:16:54 -0500

>      Which is the best flash to go on the Leica M6. I am trying to keep
>it  small
>and powerfull.??

Any auto flash (or non-auto for that matter) I use a Vivitar 283 on a CTOOM
bracket or a Metz on a Metz bracket if I need more features.

>Can we use a Polarizing filter on a Leica M lens -  sales people said no - If
>we can what kind???

Either the linear or circular work fine. The easiest to use, IMHO, is the
Leica swingout type which allows you to view the subject through the filter
without removing it from the lens.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>