Subject: [Leica] Somky
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 22:10:41 -0500 (EST)

Harry,

The Somky works very well. Altho mine isn't for sale, I'm sure you'll be able
to find one. It was specifically designed for the M3. I assume that it would
register adequately with the new M3-like Leica soon to be marketed. I think
that those of us who know which Leica accessories are first rate should
petition Solms to restore them to the Leica M line. The Boowu close up stand
is another such item. It would accord with any M.

Bob