Subject: [Leica] Editoricide
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 16:21:53 -0500

Harrison McClary wrote:

Snip

> Now, Eric, you kow you are not supposed to create the news...unless of
> course you work at the Post Office.  But......murder of an editor,
> considering most I have met are lower than the average slug I don't know
> if that would be murder or not, it may actually be considered a community
> service!!  :))
>
> Harrison McClary

Harrison,

Lets not forget art directors either. Although I did a shoot for an ad
or a water chiller for a steam generating company and fortunately the
art director wasn't there. Set up the lights. Lit the machinery and the
people beautifully. Got the shot. Got the hell out. Everybody happy. Now
to play with my new Japanese rewind crank on my M3. Very cool piece of
equipment. Beautifully made. Back on topic.

Carl S.