Subject: Re: [Leica] film choice for wedding
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 11:50:51 -0500

I shot a friend's wedding this summer with Kodak Pro 100 and was astounded
bythe quality of the color, both inside and out. The whites were white and
the blacks were not lost in the shadows. Skin tones were pleasing also.

I was impressed enough that I used it also for a "senior" session this fall
and was again impressed with it in a low key lighting situation.

kw

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                  <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>