Subject: [Leica] M Viewfinder Framelines (LONG)
From: "Lucien_vD@compuserve.com" <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 10:01:53 -0500

Dennis, thank you for your very clear post:

>In this case the 35 with goggles
>selected the same framelines as the 50 which is why mounting a 35
>without goggles on any M will select the 50 framelines.

The 1954-56 Summaron 35/3,5 made before the Goggles 35mm =

and before the M2 and used with a separate viewfinder
also selected the 50mm frameline.
Try them before buying. (maybe +/- 16.000 ex. made)

>Someone recently posted that they had material ADDED to a 28mm Rokkor (I=

>believe) to bring up the 28 frameline on the M-6.

Also all the 1rst generation 28/2,8 and I don't know how many of the seco=
nd
selected the 35mm frameline. Same problem as Rokkor.

Lucien
BELGIUM