Subject: [Leica] Re: Equipment survey
From: n5xrd@juno.com (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 22:27:00 CST

LUGs,

Some time ago we had an equipment survey, listing our camera equipment.
Since I have successfully metamorphosed my R equipment to M equipment, I
thought I should amend my listing (there may even be one person out there
on the list who would be interested!):

2 M6 silver-chrome bodies
24/2.8 ASPH Elmarit -M lens
35/2.0 latest non-asph Summicron-M lens
50/2.0 Summicron-M lens
90/2.8 Elmarit-M lens

Leica P2002 projector
Leitz RT-300 projector
Leica 90 Colorplan-P CF projector lens
Leica 90 SuperColorplan-P FF projector lens
50 double LKM-80 slide tray containers

Miscellaneous:

Minolta Autometer IV-f
Minolta Spotmeter F
Metz 32Z-2 flash
Gitzo G126 tripod
Kaiser Backpacker ball head TY-15
Billingham canvas #335 camera bag
Domke bag

I have sold the 35/2.0 and 50/2.0-R lenses and the Elpro3,  and have
serious inquiry about the 90/2.8-R.  Also sold the R8 body - which is the
best SLR camera I have ever used, at least for me. So I have about
finished this somewhat expensive and painful transition which has left me
elated and my hobby account flat!

BTW I still have the Heliopan circular polarizer and Leitz Uva filter,
both E55, which fits all three of the above mentioned lenses.  If
interested please e-mail me privately at n5xrd@juno.com.

I wish to thank all the LUGs from whom and to whom I have bought and sold
Leica equipment and hope that it has been as pleasurable for them as it
has been for me.

Dick Hemingway
Norman, OK