Subject: Re: [Leica] Rapidwinder site
From: TTAbrahams <TTAbrahams@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 17:37:07 EST

Claes, The reason for me selling the Rapidwinder in US$ is multifold. A fair
bit of my material ( alloys,drives,belts etc) are bought in US$ and I would
constantly have to adjust the price to compensate for pricefluctuations. The
other reason is that 99%of my production goes to outside of Canada and most
foreign banks and financial institutions have ready access to US$ conversion
rates and money orders, while they are blissfully ignorant of Canadian $. I
tried using Can$ in the beginning but it was to complicated, both for the
customers and for me.
 The way I am doing it now keeps the $figure constant and the customer knows
what the price is and when they quote the price to someone, that is the price
that is valid.
 This is the same reason that I have a price that includes shipping, in some
cases I probably loose a bit, due to higher costs than I have allowed, but at
least the customer knows what the total cost is.
 The price of the Rapidwinder has been kept constant for the last 6 years,Mr
Lee should have bought earlier!
 Hans skickade en kopia pa ditt email till honom, tack for invitationen och
hoppas vi ses senare i ar. Skall lata dig veta om handgreppet pa windern. Jag
har gjort nagra for mig sjalv som experiment.
Forsenat Gott Nytt Ar
Tom A