Subject: [Leica] Rapidwinder site
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 13:06:58 +0100

As some of the LUG-members have asked for, I have published a homepage with
texts and pictures I have got from Tom Abrahamson. You will find pictures
and info about Rapidwinders for Leica M2/M6/M4-2/M4-P.

http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/rapidw.htm

I also quoted Ted without asking. Hope you don't mind, Ted.

The winders are well built with beautiful finish, much better than the old
Leicavits. Ted is definately right, when he states that this is a must for
left-eyed photographers who need to shoot fast. You will definately get more
frames when fast action is needed. And bulk is much less than the electrical
M-winder.

Regards, Hans