Subject: Re: [Leica] Finder usage
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 15:27:18 -0500

PAtrick wrote:

<<<<CDN$90 in 1967 is about US$391 today.>>>>

Hi Patrick,

watch what happens when you put those 391.US dollars into cdn: :)

                  $547.40  :)

And before I'd pay that kind of money for a viewfinder  (even though I get
paid a bundle today compared to what I did in 1967)  I'd buy some bottles
of scotch and wing it using the M6 viewfinder knowing I've got lots more
around what I can see. :)

Hey there comes a time when a good bottle of scotch is more important than
an M 21 viewfinder! :)

ted