Subject: Re: [Leica] Speaking of new/used Leica dealers ...
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 19:29:29 -0600

At 10:33 AM 1/8/98 -0500, you wrote:

>By the way, you folks who offered opinions of the Super-Elmar were right
>on the money; ZOUNDS what a lens! The only down side: nothing screams
>"steal me" quite like a black R8 body with the 15 mounted.

I let some old guys at a coffee club, at a drug store in Atchison, Kansas,
I was photographing play a bit with my R8 with the 19 Elmarit attached. One
guy didn't want to give it back. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Don't knock the weather; nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a
conversation if it didn't change once in a while. - Kim Hubbard