Subject: [Leica] Old Leica, Old Photographer
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 17:22:25 -0500

Marc wrote:

<<<<The first Leica wasn't built, the very first prototype, until 1914.
Weren't you already full-grown by then?>>>>>

Marc,

Naw! I'll never be full grown mentally! :) But at that time I was the first
senior citizen giving encouraging words to old Oscar! :)

"Oscar, you gotta have a Nocti-something piece of glass stuck on front, if
you aren't going to put a flashing thing on the top!" :)

ted