Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Question
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 16:07:57 -0800

GCodispoti wrote:
<snip> The English could not figure out how to make leak oil.
> Sorry but aside of Leicas, I own a Triumph TR-6.

Come on now JC.  I drove a red MGA with the hood down from Boulder,
Colorado to Fairbanks, Alaska in the summer of 1959.  No one passed me,
got 28.6 mpg and the only problem is it quit out along the 1500 miles of
gravel Alcan Highway one afternoon when the wire came loose from the
electric fuel pump.  Which I found and reattached in about 15 minutes.

Most enjoyable car I ever drove or ever hope to drive.  I also had a
1954 MG-TF 1250 here in Seattle, which was the prettiest car I have
owned.  Unfortunately the wood frame developed dry rot, this being
Seattle and all.

The problem with you TR-6 is it is not a TR-3.    Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $