Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Question
From: Tuong Nguyen <etmthnu@etm.ericsson.se>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 10:32:58 +0100

Richard,

The plug covers a hole which is used when one want to remove or
adjust the focus following cam in the M6 - by using a screw driver
poking from the bottom of the camera, through the hole.
You can only remove the plug after removing the second cover plate.

Regards,
Tuong

Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 11:30:56 -0800
Subject: [Leica] M6 Question

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

When I remove the lens from my M6 body, there appears to be a circular
black plastic plug on the floor of the camera in front of the shutter.
Not
one to simply pry it off for a look, I'm interested in knowing what it
behind the plug.  Is it there for easy removal to permit mechanical
adjustment of what's behind it?

Just curious.

Thanks,

Richard