Subject: Re: [Leica] Don Chatteron Camera Inc. Again.
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 23:57:47 -0800

If I'm not mistaken,  Tamarkin is a bigger outfit than Don.  I've been to
Tamarkin and they have always been great.  Also,  we don't know what was
going through Don's mind at the time of your question.  I can tell you a
lot of times when I am pre-occupied with something and I'm sure I've
answered question in a less than desirable manner.  Anyway, I don't know
Don personally but again I've had some good experiences.