Subject: Re: [Leica] Black Star book
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 20:10:45 -0800

At 06:21 PM 1/7/98 -0500, you wrote:
>You have us stumped. What or who and where is COSCO? We are looking for the
>book ourselves - Rose and Jay Deutsch, LEICA GALLERY.

Sorry about the typo... it's COSTCO. Costco & Price Club merged and it's
now called just Costco. There are stores throughout the US (I believe). I
don't think it's just a west coast thing.

COSTCO, a member warehouse, catering to bulk buyers. Corporate office:

Costco Wholesale
Box 34088
Seattle, WA 98124-1088
or