Subject: [Leica] Okay my web page update
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 23:55:07 -0600

Okay, for those who want to see that picture I took with the 75 Summilux M,
it's on my features page in my online portfolio. (Link below).

I've added some non-action pictures from the Kansas City Chiefs, Denver
Broncos game on Sunday as well in the sports section and the web page opener.

Boo Broncos!

Elway=Horseface.

From the unbiased journalist. :-)

The picture of Grunhard is from the new Canon DCS3 digital camera we got
last week (and I had to our new photographer today), and the picture of the
coach is with the Leica M6 and 35 Summilux ASPH.

Plus a picture I took in September of a three year old boy helping his mom
carry a fire hose wilst only wearing a diaper and sucking on a pacifier.
Pretty funny. (Elliott Erwitt is my inspiration for seeking humor in just
about anything, including a sawmill burning down!).

My future "Cool Leica pictures" section will have to wait for less busy
times. Sorry.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Consciousness: that annoying time between naps