Subject: Re: [Leica] Seeking advice on photo career
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 00:01:45 -0800

Alfred Breull wrote:
<snip>and their beloved, pets
> included. It's that, what works with painters usually. <snip>

You are sure correct about their pets.  My 83 year old Mom in Boulder
Colorado has broken bones twice getting tangled up in her little dog's
leashes.  But that dog is a great comfort to her.

And now that you mention it I don't think anyone has taken any
photographs of the dog.  A photographer strolling along the path around
the lake at the local city park on a sunny day, or going door to door,
or advertising in the paper with an example photograph might do very
well indeed.  And provide some very big pleasures to some elderly
ladies.

Now what I want to know.  Would it be easier or more difficult to cause
an overweight(they generally eat more than their mistresses do) dog to
pose lovable and/or protective than to make a African Lion pose
ferocious?

And with my Mom's dog anyway, you had better be careful or you will get
dog slobber all over your Leica.    Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $