Subject: Re: [Leica] E6 @ home
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 11:37:49 -0500

G'day Alistair!
Yo! When I did slides, I did 'em in E4! Only tried E6 when it first came
out, but got excellent results. Unfortunately, after the divorce, I strayed
away from transparencies; with alkl this talk about how the films have
improved, I am tempted!
You're not such a strange bird, and that;'s fair dinkum. Anyone who is at
all competent to use a camera with more than two shutter speeds should be
able to do their film at home with better and more consistant results that a
commercial photfinisher.
Dan'l

dwpost@msn.com