Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6-0,85X
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 11:13:07 -0500

Erwin wrote:

>Well, the 75mm will definitely be in the new viewfinder. And I have
>promoted the qualities of the 75 since I tested it. Look at earlier
>LUG-notes.

I know.
The fact is that the 75mm lines is a good news for you and all
of the LUGers who love the 75mm.
I don't, but I'm happy to because my M6J will not loose =

to much of his value :-)

This sayed how did the 75mm look like in the viewfinder?
Better than in the M6 ?
If so, maybe I will change my mind.
(I find the 75mm difficult to use because of his weight
but especially because of the bright lines coming together =

with the 50.)

Erwin, I bet that you already used the new M6-0,85X.  :-)

Lucien
BELGIUM