Subject: [Leica] Wide angle lens assortment
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 10:47:48 -0500

Fred wrte:

<<<<I love wide angle photography but have only 2 wide angle lenses for the
M system-a 21mm Elmarit-M and a 35mm Summicron-M.  There are times when I
wish I had something in between.  The new 24 Aspherical is very pricey and
perhaps too close to the 21 in focal length.>>>>>

G'day Fred,

This is probably the simplest and most economical answer you'll get. :)

If the 21 isn't wide enough,  "Back up!" :) and the same for the 35. Your
analogy of the 24 and 28 being too close in focal length with the others is
correct. So why not do as I suggested and it'll save you a pot full of
money.

ted