Subject: Re: [Leica] Fitting a Metz to a Leica M
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 12:01:30 -0500

Don't know the module numbers for your camera but a nice accessory is the
handle/bracket/battery case. It holds 4 "C" batteries and provides a very
nice grip when used on my wife's winder equiped RE.

kw

>has a Metz 40MZ2 offered among its used equipment, and I recall that this
>model had been mentioned by a couple of contributors.  I especially like
>bounce/swivel capability along with an apparent ergonomic advantage on an
>M body over, say, a Vivtar 283.
>
>Unfortunately, the example in question has no documentation with it, and
>the staff is unfamiliar with its manner of operation.  What modules would
>I need to acquire to use this flash with a non-hot shoed (hot shod?) M and
>with an R4? Are there any other accessories whose acquisition I should
>consider?
>
>Roy
>
>Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
>		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
>		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.
>		http://www.connix.com/~royzart

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
                                              <kwilcox@genesee.freenet.org>