Subject: Re: [Leica] 50mm f/1.4 Only in black or titanium?
From: Joebikes <Joebikes@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 1998 11:49:33 EST

Ridhard, I just bought a 50mm f2 Summilux and thought about the f1.4. The f1.4
is available in black, chrome, or titanium. The f2 can be bought in black or
chrome. Chrome is nice, but note that the black lenses are lighter. The 1.4
weighs 380 grams in chrome and 275 grams in black. I opted for the f2 to save
140 grams and about $1000. That additionalk f stop costs a lot, and I didn't
think I needed it for my requirements. Both are fine lenses, of course. Happy
new year, and may your photographs be beautiful. Joe Stephenson