Subject: Re: [Leica] Slides
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1998 08:02:45 -0800

Eric Welch wrote:
<snip>
> That's Seattle Film Works, no doubt. Horrible film. It's negative film. You
<snip>

You know I have heard this a number if times during the last couple
weeks. And I have used SFW but usually I have been sending my print film
to REI.  Which I have long suspected just sends it on to SFW which then
returns a new roll back to me in the REI(but it is really SFW film)
canister.

So where I am going with this is I have been blaming my little Olympus
point&shoot(P&S) for my poor quality photographs but you fellows are
beginning to make me think it was partially the film.

Now that is something to think about.  I think I will go buy a roll of
xxxChrome slide film, run it through my P&S, get it developed locally
and look at the results on the big screen.

So after I get this film issue sorted out and purchase and start using
my new Leica and start thoughtfully taking mucho photographs then...

Looking good!  Thanks for the help everyone, I think I am off and
running.

Now when is Leica going to come out with that "new" M6 with the larger
viewfinder?  Maybe I will not wait after all.    Dale
- --
$  dale-reed@worldnet.att.net   Seattle, Washington U.S.A.  $