Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Leica strap
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 21:58:51 -0500

At 08:40 PM 12/30/97 -0500, Bob R wrote:
>On the subject of straps for M's, does anyone know where I can get shoulder
>straps that don't have metal buckles and the rest of the hardware that can
>easily abrade bodies?

I use the Leica Wide Strap on all my Leica M and LTM bodies.  The rubber
covering over the clips works nicely to protect the body though the metal
loop will still wear the lugs over time.  But I'm 47, and I can stand my
grand-kids cursing my profligacy a century hence, dumping spleen and bile
on my grave!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!