Subject: Re: [Leica] 75 Summilux!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 19:19:56 -0600

At 07:23 PM 12/30/97 +0800, you wrote:

>d.) It takes getting used to since the framelines is so close to the 50mm.

Yes, I'd say that is the hardest part. I once in a while almost use the 50
frame without thinking. I'm sure that will change with time. The weight up
front will keep anyone from thinking it's a 50.

>However in the future, I will buy the 75/1.4 !!

Smart man.

My next purchase in the M line will be a Noctilux! About two years from
now, I'm guessing.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a
child.

Ron Wild