Subject: [Leica] Bubbles in my Coffee Mug
From: jessen@gearbox.esd.sgi.com (Jesse Newcomb)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:15:27 -0800

In all the talk about bubbles in cofee mugs, I still want to know some
technical information about shutter speed adjustments on the M6... Is there a
good site or mailing list where we can talk about which adjustment screws do
what on the bottom of the M6 shutter box?

Also, now that I think of it, has anyone had a problem with light leaks at the
top & bottom edges of an M6 shutter? That's the only way I can explain fogging
on some of my negatives - it's not a back leak because they're horizontal
stripes which just effect single frames, and spill out slightly around the
frame edges. Any info?

Now I'm off to make some coffee in my NIKON F...

thanks -
- - jesse

- --
"CIA Clears Self in Crack Probe"         - Headlines
                                           SJ Mercury News 97/12/18

                                    Silicon Graphics USA
  Jesse Newcomb                       Mountain View, CA
  jessen@sgi.com                     tel 650 933-2026
  http://reality.sgi.com/jessen_esd  fax 650 390-6159