Subject: Re: [Leica] This is the definite logic behind those Leica gadgets - read with humor
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 07:43:19 -0800

Jack & Christine Hamilton wrote:

> Mercedes socks ARE HERE! (And they have coffee cups, too.)
> NASA underwear to come...Hey, you marketeers...

One of my studio mates is Aaron Chang, considered one of the best
surfing photographers in the world.  He has developed a line of clothing
that started with T-shirts with his picture on the back.  He now has
thousands of people all over the world wearing T-shirts advertising
Aaron Chang Photography on the front.  I won't buy clothing with labels
that show, but I don't know whether to scoff or be jealous!!

Maybe I should do a line of T-shirt that come with certificates
verifying that the photo on the back of this t-shirt is an authentic
Leica photograph.  One red dot, too.

Maybe $50 each and ....hey, wait a minute, quite shoving, just line up
nice and orderly now, we'll take numbers and your call will be handled
in the order received.

donal

- --
Donal Philby