Subject: Re: [Leica] 75 Summilux!
From: "Art Searle" <w2nra@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 02:50:23 -0500

Jim wrote:
>Sounds great Eric... I'm jealous. Is the size a hindrance of any sort???

I have to jump in here, Eric.  I've heard others comment on the 75's size
and it is large but it doesn't block the viewfinder that much.  I feel it is
a good size to work with, not overly large.  You want large, try my F5 with
the AF 85 f/1.4D.

Art

Art Searle, W2NRA, w2nra@erols.com, Lake Grove, Long Island, NY, USA
20 miles east of Nikon USA, 62 miles east of Leica USA