Subject: [Leica] Electronic Flash for M6
From: "Harry Mitchell" <harry_mitchell@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 18:12:30 -0500

Happy New Year to everyone in the LUG. I want to thank all those who
responded to my post for a recommendation on a everyday lens for my new M6.
I think I shall buy a 35MM F2.0 Asph (When my bank account permits it.) I
would like a recommendation on a small electronic flash unit for the M6 ,
one that is put together well but does not have a lot  of gizmos on it.
Thanks   ...Harry