Subject: Re: [Leica]Leica for Fujica?
From: Steve Hickel <smhickel@x2.alliance.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 09:53:40 -0500

David,

The value of your camera is what someone is willing to pay and what you are
willing to take combinded to part you from your camera and they from their
money. Shutterbug, other selling aids only give you the past, not the
present. Why not throw out a price you are willing to take and see who is
willing to pay?

Good luck,

Steve