Subject: Re: [Leica] Message from Internet
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 17:06:41 -0500

Claes wrote:

<<<A stupid look and a silly smile has gotten me out of more trouble than I
could've handled thru the years. It works in most countries and situations.
Even if you carry a big TV camera on your shoulder.>>>>

Claes,

Sorry I forgot about the "stupid look part!" :)  But then that's me under
normal time! :) Maybe that's why I've got away with it for so many years.:)

ted