Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Fotografie
From: Claes Bjerner <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 97 21:41:19 -0000

>The reason the US magazines arrive early or right on time is, the westerly
>jet stream carry them quicker over the ocean to you folks. :)  The =
German's
>haven't figured out the right times for flying in the face of the jet
>stream east to west. They're always facing a head wind! :)
>
>ted

Then let me tell you about the divine winds (kamikaze) of Japan. My =
wife subscribes to the Tokyo daily, Asahi Shimbun, and her morning =
edition arrives every day to our door at noon, the SAME DAY! Of =
course, eight hours time difference and a satellite feed to London =
where it=B4s being printed and put on the early morning flights to =
the rest of Europe is also an explanation. But you must agree that =
the publisher of Leica Fotografie has plenty to learn about =
distribution.