Subject: [none]
From: Hadyn Park Road <elmer@gpo.sonnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 13:01:32 GMT

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the LUG and Leica cameras.

Live in West London, freelance programmer by trade, amateur snapper in my
spare time.

I've been using Pentax for some time (P30N and more recently MX) and have
just got through the financial shock of an M6 + 2/35, which I intend to use
for a few months before getting the 2.8/90.

Most of my photographs are scenic or still lifes. With the M6 I want to get
out and about in the streets. How do other people go about this while
minimizing the risks of getting mugged for the camera but without burying
the M6 so far beneath a jacket that the shot would be gone by the time the
camera was out. Black tape over the Leica logos? Any hints by email on
street photography would be welcome.

Simon