Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6 rumors
From: Luiz Otavio Marinho <lmarinho@br2001.com.br>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 03:06:58 -0200

At 10:15 27/12/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Merry Christmas Don,
>
>this guy in Brazil claims to have seen a fax about a new M6...

 Hey, Brazil is wonderful!!, I tought I was late with this information...
next time I will copy the fax... The fax has a lot of information
including, date of release, details on the body, price in DM, and new
rebates on lens like Noctilux,etc(I think these rebates are valid only in
the international market, not for US) but I didn=B4t give much attention,
because I was out of the LUG for 2 weeks.
 The things I noticed was that the new M6 has no changes except the
viewfinder, and a mark in the body like(0,85) to identify the variation.
=20
 Now ask me... Why I didn=B4t give attention to the fax... Because the
representative was trying to sell me One model "IA" "Elmax" and one "IA"
"Elmar", so I was very busy watching that beauties...

 Unfortunally I will be traveling on monday so I couldn=B4t ask for a copy o=
the fax, but I give my word... Happy new year for all, and let=B4s buy a lot
of Leicas in 98!!   =20
 Luiz O. Marinho
 S=E3o Paulo - SP.
 Brazil